Friday, February 16, 2007

Weekly Reflection, week 6

On Monday...we had to write a story about an object that was on a table, and we had to choose the object ourselves. I choose the ruler. It was not a very interesting story....I just wrote about the smell, look and sound from the ruler.
Wednesday we watched the movie, "When the wind blows". I really liked that movie, it was an animation.......about an old couple. We had to take notes about the characterisation, that wasn't that hard because the couple were the only characters in the movie.
We also got our dialogue story back, I did pretty good on that!!

On Friday I was absent, so I don't know what we did....

2 comments:

Jessica Love said...

omg, i thought that movie was like the most boring movie I've ever watched in my life. I just didn't like it, but that's just me. That assignment about the random object was not fun either,I didn't know what to write about a bottle of hand sanitizer. Friday was good, I'm sorry you missed it, Dan's story was amusing.

bbkinz said...

yeah the dialogue thing was kind of last minute for me. i don't know if i'm afraid to talk or if i just don't want to sound like i'm repeating people. it seems like everyone in class has the same sort of opinion on something and if we all said it, it might be a little silly. maybe that's why i don't talk...but thanks. next friday or wednesday i think it is, i'll make sure to say something. =)