Friday, February 9, 2007

Weekly Reflection, week 5

This week was fun but also boring

I don't remember what we did Monday..
Wednesday we had to write a story about deer hunting.....and we had to go in pairs to read each other's stories......and after that we had to share it......
Hansley thought that my story was good enough to share it with the class....I didn't agree....and I think the class did not like the story either....
First, I thought that I didn't care what other people thought of my stories....but actually I do care a little....

Friday was fun, I really liked the discussions, they were funny and interesting.....and they are getting better every week!

3 comments:

Sam said...

I liked your story Tessa,don't worry! I also don't really remember last week, so maybe it just was boring or something.
Make sure you do your dialouge story!!!
Sam

Sam said...

ACK! I MEANT DIALOGUE

Jessica Love said...

I was thinking about the Hills Like White Elephants story, and I think you're right, the guy isnt the girls husband.
I liked your story, it was definitly way better than mine, I don't write well when I only have a little time.