Sunday, February 11, 2007

Deadline Reflection HW #4

I talked with Jessica about the story: Hills like White Elephants. She thought the man in the story was the husband of the woman, but I don't think that that is true. So, there are many different ways in how you can interpret a story.
I talked with Nicole about the fact that we both still have a long time before we do our workshops, we can reads other people's stories and we have a long time to think of something good.
I don't like rush when I have a story, I take my time, if I can.
I told Sam I really liked her story, because of the good desciption of the characters and it kept me interested the whole time.
I wonder what we're doing next week, maybe we'll all going to share our dialogues on Monday.

2 comments:

Taylor said...

That Hills like White Elephants short story confused the hell out of me...i too have a long time until i do my workshop and I too will read others and try to to the best i can. i liked my dialogue story, but i wish the week would go by faster.
later

Sam said...

I happened to like the Hills Like White Elephants story...it was pretty cool. You got to read between the lines, and it made everything more interactive.