Monday, February 19, 2007

Tessa van Beusekom, 29 Jan 2007, HW#6, Deadline Reflection

So...conclusion: I missed Dan's story, too bad, Nicole said it was funny.
Jessica and I talked about the movie we watched last Wednesday, I liked it, she didn't. Sorry, but I kind of got all excited about in the beginning already, when I saw that the music was by David Bowie: I love his music!!
But anyways...I guess the movie was not the best one I've ever seen, but it was good to watch a movie in class, better than doing the normal stuff...

I should talk more in workshops, maybe thats why I have a c in this class..I do my homework...maybe the grammar in my stories sucks...sorry, I can't help that, I'm an exhange student and unfortunately not fluent in English. (yet!)

I hope this week will be fun...

No comments: