Thursday, January 18, 2007

Better World

There's nobody who can keep me out of trouble
There's no one who can share my tears
If I could only find someone
who has no fears

Although the world I live in is big
the people who live on it make me fell small
I'm stuck with the thoughts in my mind
but nobody cares at all

Blame me for being a dreamer
there's no other way of living for me
And if you ever try to reach to my heart
there will be no light in the way to see

I've seen enough in the world to hate it
You cannot even imagine what people can do
Will this go on forever - or has it an end?
there's just no other world where we could go

I would like to dissapear in the night
then I could wander around in places
where no other people have been before
to loof from above at all those faces
to the rich and the poor
the healthy and the sick
to the people who don't believe anymore
until the people who fight for a better world

TvB

2 comments:

The puppet master said...

That was... undiscribable... I'm spechless... well more like wordless but you get what I'm saying right? I think it would be a good idea to submit the to the Lit. Mag. that Adams is doing.
~The puppet master

Jessica Love said...

that was amazing! i love it!